Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Brittney and I live in Phoenix (Ahwatukee) and I am pretty new to all this AP stuff, but I am having a grand old time cloth diapering my babes! It's like a hobby now. I stay at home with my 18 mo old and 5mo old boys and teach Baby Signs at night sometimes. Looking forward to getting to know y'all!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeanetteL

There is a very active email list at www.yahoogroups.com/group/azmamas that is a great way to meet local AP mama (if you don't mind a ton of email).

Jeanette
:

Welcome! We're in south west Mesa

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool! I will check that out!

I teach Baby Signs at Babies R Us, the Ahwatukee Health Center, Awhatukee Summit School, Mountain Park Community Church and the Ahw YMCA. I also do home classes.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Brittney! What a fun job teaching sign language must be! I have a book that I need to start reading about baby signs. I am in Scottsdale, but work 1/2 time at ASU in Tempe. I also CD, and it has become such an obsession that I had to start my own business- LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.