Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will informed consent be abandoned to get us to full vaccination?

https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/

They also have a Facebook page.

Shockingly, the public is currently being bullied to consent to vaccination either for themselves or for their children. They are being threatened with the loss of freedom to attend school or keep their job…across the country. When consent to a medical procedure is obtained in this manner, it is not by informed consent, but by coerced consent–a practice which should not exist in a free society.
from their "join" page https://physiciansforinformedconsent.org/join/

If you have a doctor or other medical practioner who is concerned about informed consent, let them know about this organization.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This article also discusses "informed consent" which should be part of the "standard of care" but not according to the vaccine enthusiasts. http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2...e-their-license-over-a-difference-of-opinion/

You want to talk about Standard of Care? Informed consent for all complex, invasive medical procedures is the standard of care, just as it is for vaccination. A personal physician guiding each and every patient through the pros and cons of every medical decision is the standard of care. Mandating a complex treatment, punishing a doctor for failure to convince a patient to accept that treatment, or taking a doctor’s license away for exercising their professional judgement on that treatment, is so far outside the standard of care that perhaps legislators should l

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
@Deborah your quote dropped off the last few words. I think it is worth it so here is the full quote:

Mandating a complex treatment, punishing a doctor for failure to convince a patient to accept that treatment, or taking a doctor’s license away for exercising their professional judgement on that treatment, is so far outside the standard of care that perhaps legislators should lose THEIR license to legislate for even suggesting such a thing.
Maybe those doctors who got into medicine to help people will see the value in supporting their patients who are vaccine critical. Today it might be losing your license for not vaccinating according to schedule. Tomorrow it may be because you refuse to prescribe opiates or unnecessary surgeries.

·
Registered
18,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Deborah your quote dropped off the last few words. I think it is worth it so here is the full quote:

Maybe those doctors who got into medicine to help people will see the value in supporting their patients who are vaccine critical. Today it might be losing your license for not vaccinating according to schedule. Tomorrow it may be because you refuse to prescribe opiates or unnecessary surgeries.
Thanks so much for catching and fixing that.

It isn't just licenses. More and more doctors are employees of big organizations and are expected to doctor according to orders from above.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Dr Tetyana Obukhanych is one of the founding directors of the PIC

You can read at this link why she started questioning vaccines:

http://www.tetyanaobukhanych.com/blog

I find this particularly concerning:

But while studying immunology professionally, I was making no effort to learn about natural immune defense mechanisms, which enable us to handle infections without succumbing to disease complications. I had to amass this valuable knowledge on my own, after I already had my PhD, because biomedical authorities do not find it necessary to provide such information in academic curriculums for professionals.
So reading that quote above maybe people think "well she couldn't have studied at a reputable institution then".

Here's the little bio at the bottom of the page:
Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych earned her Ph.D. in Immunology at The Rockefeller University, New York, NY. She subsequently held postdoctoral research training appointments in prominent immunology laboratories affiliated with Harvard Medical School and Stanford University School of Medicine.
:jaw

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
It isn't just licenses. More and more doctors are employees of big organizations and are expected to doctor according to orders from above.
I completely agree.

However, I suspect many doctors - and people in general - are just too lazy to do their own critical thinking and rely on TPTB to make decisions for them. We have to remember that we, not TPTB live with the inevitable outcomes that happen to us and our loved ones.

I recall many years ago when my friends and I were having children, I asked a friend who still smoked throughout her pregnancy, and even during labor at Cedars (yes, I have it on videotape) what would she do if her baby had health problems from her bad health habits. She laughed at me, lit up another cigarette, and said, "I will simply go to the hospital and after that, it is their problem."

This was 33 years ago. Her son turned out just fine. She died 12 years ago from melanoma. Her husband died when her son was just six weeks old. Not very healthy, no, neither one of them.

Honestly, there seems to still be a disconnect between our responsibility for our own health and well-being, and the role of a doctor and hospital in maintaining and/or regaining our health.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts