Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the heartbeat on my doppler this morning at 8w6d! Was so happy...I can usually get it at 9 weeks, but I tried a couple of quick times this week. Until today, I had only been able to hear quick glimpses of it...enough to convince me I was close, but nothing that would register or had me certain. I decided to try first thing this morning since my uterus is always highest then, and got it almost immediately!!! 171bpm! (I got it on video but it's very faint when recorded, lots more static over the phone than IRL, so not sure it's worth uploading)

I know a lot of people aren't doppler fans, but having so many losses changes things, and even as a super health nut, sometimes it becomes a necessary evil (most of those same people are the ones that would tell me not to stress...LOL...that's ironic!). Now I feel like I can finally tell my other children (even though we will still keep quiet to the rest of the world). There have been some reasons I've felt like they need to know so I don't have to keep skirting around the topic.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I finally got a decent recording...and then I upload it and it sounds crappy again! Oh well...I'm 9w2d now, so a little later than when I first picked it up, but a wonderful sound nonetheless.

HB @ 9w2d

Reactions: Magsbee
1 - 3 of 3 Posts