Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't have a picture last time, so here's one.

stash

There are some more pics of my babe too, but the stash is in there. It looks HUGE because of all the ME OS.

Feel free to share yours, I LOVE to drool!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Shandelle - I remember you posting when your little one was just born (or maybe before he was born?) - hard to believe he is so big (and adorable!) now (and that my little one is 11 months older than yours!
) Your stash is beautiful! What do you use for covers?

Christine - Beautiful stash! The Fuzbabys are gorgeous and I love the BBH monkey WIO! So cute! You have a ton of FLAGs, wow - you are a lucky mama! All your soaker shorts are so cute, too - does your little guy wear them out of the house? What else do you have on order? Oh, also I love your Elbee fitted - it is so pretty!

I posted this pretty recently, but here is my stash. If you click on Slideshow on the right side of the page, the titles will appear under the pictures as it plays. If you have trouble getting in, go to www.ofoto.com, sign in with [email protected] password woolrich. Look in the Eliza's stash folder.

XOXO

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaB
wow, great dipes

Here's our stash minus a ton of wool cover and soakers (in the mail)
Diapers

I want to be Christina when I grow up!!!!! What a beautiful stash! I absolutely LOVE your KSS Longies!!!

Mine isn't worthy of posting a pic... I'm still in the beginning stages and the majority of my dipes is still CPFs... but I'm trying... really trying. DH made me a deal that what ever I sell on ebay I can use to buy dipes. He might change his mind when he comes home and finds all of his tools, cds and cars gone

·
Registered
786 Posts
Our Stash pics are not complete, we have a lot of fluff in the mail to come. Some HSY soakers, Freshies shorts, Baby Bloomrs AIO and shirt set, Valor Kids AIOs,... cannot remember the rest. ETA we also got some new BBH and FMBG AIOs recently too!
We are also missing some pics of our LHC AIOs (diaper bag LOL) and some drying wool

Penny, you have beautiful prints, since you are in VAB there is no reason for me not to see that awesome custom RB in person

Yeah, Christina has one helluva stash

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by penny31
Shandelle - I remember you posting when your little one was just born (or maybe before he was born?) - hard to believe he is so big (and adorable!) now (and that my little one is 11 months older than yours!
) Your stash is beautiful! What do you use for covers?
We have a couple kiwi pie, a soaker from amarasmom (my favorite)an Air Flow and a BSWW, oh and a large lana. I love to use the lana over the OS because it just seems so comfy...we use the AF at night and when we go out he's in the lime soaker from amarasmom.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I can't show mine! It's all nothing but colored fuzzi bunz, micro terry inserts, prefolds, and a few bug print FB's. Nothing nearly as colorful as what you mamas have

I'm working in it though I have 2 VK
and 1 FMBG.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by penny31

Christine - Beautiful stash! The Fuzbabys are gorgeous and I love the BBH monkey WIO! So cute! You have a ton of FLAGs, wow - you are a lucky mama! All your soaker shorts are so cute, too - does your little guy wear them out of the house? What else do you have on order? Oh, also I love your Elbee fitted - it is so pretty!
Thank you

I have quite a bit coming....

KnitWitz Baby wool longies
KSS longies (pictured but I don't have them yet :LOL)
LuxeBaby organic wool and contour
Freshies Wool shorts
BBH WIO custom order
Bubbles soaker shorts
another Woolie Pullie
2 Kiwi Pie Cashmere/wool
Cushie Tushie Longies and hat
Baa Baa Shee Shee Soaker
MM soaker
Fuz turnip fitted
Celestial Baby: dino fitted, baseball snuggle
BBB soaker: blue
RB WIO
Simply Sage custom soaker (raffle prize)
FMBG bugs fitted

ETA: yes, he wears the soakers out all the time

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
: Ive got a sad sad stash(if i can call it that!) Im still working on it though!

Quote:
DH made me a deal that what ever I sell on ebay I can use to buy dipes. He might change his mind when he comes home and finds all of his tools, cds and cars gone
LOL thats funny

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
here's an older picture but it's pretty close to the same; mostly wonderoos with a few fuzzi bunz and a couple of Little Lambs. I'm a prefold kind of a gal; I'm at 6.5 dozen and just dyed my first 8 or 9 (no pictures of those yet):
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/DCP_4357.jpg

this is my favorite new cover; the set is from weceedee. I'm saving my pennies to get another set from her.
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...il_to_Jess.jpg

And then there's my favorite wahm made pocket. I sent her the fabric and she made this one just for Mandela's butt. This is his 6 mo. picture
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...m/scan0004.jpg

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
I'm gonna post! I'm so amazed by the other stashes here. WOW! So neat! Mine doesn't really measure up, but just pretend, ok?

Here's is my STASH . Most of it is there except for one Toot Sweet cover that I love, a fitted and 4 Bummis Whisper wraps. Also, I have some TP things coming.

I guess I'm a little hyena wanna be!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Oh, Lucysmama, thank you. I really love my Sellin Threads cover. I'm hope you have something you love as much. OMG! It's very sweet. I promise I give it a very good home (except for this http://www.mothering.com/discussions...7&page=1&pp=20). I give it ice cream for breakfast and sing it to sleep at night. I REALLY like it. I'm so glad that JennInSeattle set it free. I really cherish it.
I'm sad about the FCB sz 0's though. I didn't know that was her size until just a little while ago. The sz 1's didn't fit well at all. I didn't know what all the hype was about. So
I sold the two that I had. Then on a whim I ended up with a 0. Low and behold it was amazing! They're my favorites now!?!?! But... I'd say she's got a week or two left of me squeezing her into them. Then what??? I've tasted Beluga Caviar... I can't go back to eating Hot'N'Now french fries can I?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Claire, how did you get so freakin funny?!?!

So, only a week or two, huh...?
Hmmm, whatcha gonna do with those? They won't be happy loafing around just eating ice cream every night...

:LOL Just kiddin'!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.