Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!!

I don't have my birth story written, but I have pictures of my new girl, Amulet Sapphire! She is the love of my life (six times over) & I worship her!!!!!! LOL

Click on her name in my signature to see pics.....

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
She is adorable! I just want to give her a little squeeze. She is so chubby too, awww so sweet!

·
Registered
198 Posts
13 pounds!!!!! Way to go mama! She is so perfect and full and doesn't have that newborn look in any way, shape or form. She is beautiful. I can't wait to read your birth story. A 13 pounder at home, unassisted, should help rest all my questions and fears of doing this one unassisted.

Great job & Congrats!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Wow, 13lbs! She's gorgeous, I love her dark eyes! Congratulations mama!

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
GORGEOUS!!!

Her name is just so strong and powerful, I was trying to picture a baby who would warrant that name and then WOW! Her pictures! She's an Amulet alright!

Good work, Mama!

oh, and is fat really just more "Squishy" as they say?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Good heavens she's just plain delicious!! I wanna kiss her all over! She's gorgeous and I love her name (I considered Amulet for a girl! Sapphire is my birth stone
) Maybe you can tell me: What IS it like to have a 10+ lb NEWBORN?? big babies are fine to push out but having a big ol bubble of love baby would freak me out. I'd keep waiting for the baby to sit up when it was just a day or two earthside
Anyway, congratulations again. I'm so happy for you!!

Namaste, Tara

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
She made me all breathless inside. How blessed your family is. such a peach!

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
awwww,what a beauty. it must be nice haveing such big babies! you don't have to worry about them so much, but they must be hard on the back carrying them around all day!

My neices middle name is sapphire too. its a beautiful name.

much love on your baby moon!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That baby is soooo wonderfully delicious! Thank you for sharing her with us. Mmmmmmm.... new babies.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
She is so beautiful! I wanted to give her a big hug, too! Congrats!
I can't wait to read your birth story!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
OMG! I want a big baby like that, too!!

Congrats, she's beautiful!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts