Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Wow those size smalls look like they have a huge size range (they're on Eden on the smallest snap settings without being crossed over) and I think I'd even be able to get my chunkster into them on some of the last snap settings. I think for my next babe I will consider getting lots of smalls to cover the first year of diapering or longer, depending on how big the baby grows on his way to toddlerhood.
I'm tempted to get a size small in my upcoming order just for kicks.... but I think the rise on the medium will last forever, so I guess I'll stick with those, and if he gets super skinny, it's crossover-tab-city for us!

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This waffle weave one seems like it will last for quite awhile. I also got 2 hemp ones and I don't think they will last quite as long because they don't have as much stretch. She is farther out on the snaps on those. But all in all I think they have several months to a year of use in them for us. My babies tend to stay small, generally speaking (my 2 year old wore a small fuzbomb the other day
) so I am thinking/hoping they last at least until I can get a few mediums. Who knows when that will be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.