Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,<br>
I am using HH and am very happy with them except I notice that sometimes DD has some fleece pillies on her bum. Is this hazardous in any way? Silly question I guess but I have to ask.<br>
Can I do anything to stop it? I wonder if a lint roller beforehand would pick it up?

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Hi, Yarnia!<br>
Those pills are not from the synthetic fleece, they are pills of lint from the other diapers you wash and/or dry the pocket diapers with. The fleece picks up that lint (likely just cotton). A tape roller will help a lot, but it's kinda tedious to do all the time. I just wipe the fuzz off Caden in the morning.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Yup! I went through this in a bad way with my fuzzi bunz.<br><br>
I ended up selling off all my fuzzy hemp and sherpa diapers and the problem was eliminated. Flannel can also do it but not as bad as hemp and sherpa. It just bugged me to see fuzzies on him.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been using FB for over a year now and I notice they only pill when I don't dry them a couple times in a row. You could try putting them in the dryer on air if you don't want the heat on the covers. The dryer usually sucks all my lint off for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts