Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yucky!!! I have pimples EVERYWHERE! On my forehead, right side of my chin, right side of my neck, ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD???? Erk! Also, I have pimples on my arms that have always been there but this pregnancy is making them worse.

Lovely

Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I had terrible acne and backne with DD! I've broken out a bit on my face this time. It hasn't spread anywhere else yet and it seems to be getting a little better. Maybe it'll hit worse later; I don't really remember when it was bad with DD.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I'm totally breaking out right now. And they're not inconspicuous blackheads, either. They're big nasty angry red pimples. On my forehead, around my mouth and chin. Feh.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Count me in for this one too!

My face is awful! I have pimples in my hair, under my chin, on the back of my neck and all over my chest.

I am glad that I have the hormones in me cause it makes me feel that the baby is growing well, but I don't like my face like my face looking like I am 14!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I feel you're pain! My skin looks like a 13 year old boy's right now.
I've been washing with Cetaphil and that seems to help. I'm reluctant to use any medications right now, so I'm just hoping this all clears up in a few weeks!

Hollin

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
fast forward 2 weeks from my last post...

I'm disgusting!! Big zits, little zits, blackheads, etc. on my face, back, butt, in my ears... yuck! This is at least as bad as it was with DD, maybe worse. Hopefully, it's related to the hot weather and it will ease up with the cooler weather this fall...

sigh...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sigh. Still being plagued by pimples. I feel like an adolescent with all these raging hormones, emotions and pimples. It's just surreal. I never wanted to go through my teens again!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts