Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I was on pins and needles waiting for the one that I wanted to open up into stock. Whew!

Just the one for me this time: Green Helicopters. I just got my order in from the last stocking and that one is so soft and yummy that I needed another.
:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I got the bees and circles. They do have exposed snaps on the largest setting, but they are the only diaper that doesn't leave snap marks on my ds even though the snaps are exposed.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
There are still a couple just sitting there.
I love the beige with roses, but I don't have a girl.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The front flap folds down and then no snaps are next to baby. The soaker lays in. Caryn has added an extra layer of hemp in her soakers and they are very nice now.

My favorite features about Pinheads are the trimness and the all-fleece lining. I like the fact that poop just can't stick. Now that is a diaper. And Caryn has some of the cutest prints.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Aw come on, the roses are only on the inside, nobody would see them except you!
That one is my favorite, but my tush is firmly planted on the wagon! Heck! I've been driving the darn thing for days now!
:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chloesmom
Aw come on, the roses are only on the inside, nobody would see them except you!
That one is my favorite, but my tush is firmly planted on the wagon! Heck! I've been driving the darn thing for days now!
:
I'm tempted...I'm tempted...

Hey, drive that wagon by after the Kiwi Pie stocking and pick me up, would you? :LOL

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie
I'm tempted...I'm tempted...

Hey, drive that wagon by after the Kiwi Pie stocking and pick me up, would you? :LOL

Sigh!
You know I will.

Does that make me an enabler?
:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Woohoo! Only the navy one oversold, so mostly everyone got what the got through with.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Aw crap! I got her yahoo groups email this morning and it said she'd be stocking tomorrow morning. I figured that meant Friday. I've been wanting to try a Pinhead diaper forever but I always miss the stockings. I had my eyes on that blue sushi diaper.
Oh well, it only a diaper, right?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I was there but just watched to see if there was anything I couldn't live without. I didn't want to be a hog anyway since I got 2 at the last stocking.
I loved the bees but was too late. That one is awesome, cutie patootie.

Besides, I am saving my PP for kiwipie. (yeah right, like I have a shot after being unsuccessful the last 3 times
).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts