Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's done! I finished it and got it all washed. DH then lovingly put in in the co-sleeper with the flannel sheet I also made (don't have a pic of that yet).

It is 40" x 40" and very difficult to photograph! The basic idea is that there are four large blocks, each one a flower. There are three vertical borders (left, middle, and right) and then horizontal top, middle, and bottom borders. I used 12 (I think) different fabrics in wild, vibrant patterns. I stitched in the ditch and also added machine stitching to the petals of each flower and some one the smaller blocks. The back is just three concentric squares.

Here are pics of the quilt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...pippaquilt.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...uiltsquare.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../quiltback.jpg

I will try to get a better pic so you can really see the organized chaos of it all!

Here are some better pics, featuring Corbin too!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...quiltfront.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...bquiltback.jpg
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top