Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!! My son is having a pirate party for his 5th Birthday this Sunday and i have waited for the last minute to do the treasure hunt clues. We are having it inside as it is too cold to do it outside. Here are the clues I have come up with so far. Do you think they will be easy enough for a bunch of 5-6 year olds to figure out?<br><br><br>
Attention all pirates, if you want to find some loot, its time for a treasure hunt, we're sure you'll have a hoot. Here is your first clue:<br><br>
#1 – (Boat) If you were real pirates you'd sail the seven seas for your transportation you'd need one of these.<br><br>
#2 – (Fireplace) After a long day at sea, we pirates are cold and tired. We head here to light a fire.<br><br>
#3 – (Bathroom) Where yer mom sends you to brush yer teeth. You might even grab a drink out of the sink.<br><br>
#4 – (Parrot in Tree) I can repeat what you say, if you teach me to talk, but it might end up sounding like a squawk.<br><br>
#5 – (Kitchen) Yer hungry for some ice cream you say? Just don’t forget to close the door as you walk away. Brrrrr!<br><br>
#6 – (Under the plank) Pirates made their enemies take a walk. Look for your clue but watch out for the croc!<br><br>
#7 – (Down the stairs) Go down into the dungeon and you will be done!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very cute. Great clues I think. Are you going to read the clues out loud? Or are the kids going to have a parent there to help?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts