Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I haven't been on here much... mostly been busy. I finished my childbirth educator certification and have been sewing like a mad woman trying to get enough diapers made up before the new one makes her arrival. (yes! It's a girl! Averly or Ava for short!)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I LOVE doctor elrod. He's been amazing. I need to schedule another appointment as we had to cancel my last one due to HORRIBLE weather. I've already got some arrangements set up to rent a couple rooms up in Wasilla near my due date and someone to care for my kids.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's all falling into place. Last but not least, I'm considering hiring a doula because we've recently been told my husband may need to be out of state around the time of delivery... which means id be completely alone.</p>

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
<p>So glad to hear that things are working out so well for you.  But sorry to hear your husband may not be able to make it.  I can't recommend getting a doula enough for you.  They can be especially helpful with VBACs. </p>

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
<p>yeah! I'm so glad you found Dr. Elrod! I'm only sorry there is only one of him in this HUGE state!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can we make clones?</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts