Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Oh, yes, I have to totally plan what we're going to eat, especially when we're not at home. Whenever we go anywhere, I have to make sure I bring enough food to feed us for however many meals we'll be gone. It's frustrating to go to potluck-type situations; everyone else can bring one dish and know they can graze on everything. I have to bring multiple dishes just so my family can get a solid meal. This summer we're going to a family reunion for 5 days, like we do every year, but this year we have more allergies and restrictions. I think what I'm going to do is make some foods, freeze them, then take a small cooler on the plane with the foods. When we get there, I'll repack it with ice until we get to my aunt's house, then stick it in her freezer. We'll stop by the store for plenty of fruits, veggies, brown rice, and canned beans, then we'll be set. I am dreading it and we're still 5 weeks away.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.