Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thankyou to all who responded to my post about being at whit's end with dd. i'm still struggling, but i'm finding that she mostly just needs my attention...and in the wake of our recent tragedy, i haven't been giving her what she needs. i'm working harder on that now.

anyway, i thought i'd let y'all know that i've checked out the site you recommended, www.playfulparenting.com and i'm intrigued and so i asked the author if he'd be interested in hosting a chat at my site, mommychats.com and he agreed!! so he's going to be hosting the chat on july 1, 5-7pm pacific, 6-8pm mountain, 7-9pm central, 8-10pm eastern. i hope its ok to post this here...i didn't even know about this guy til y'all recommended him so i figured you deserved to know about this chat! join the egroup through the website to get email reminders about this chat.

i'm really looking forward to talking to this guy...i think i need his book!

tina
mommy to maeven, 3.5yrs and our angel baby boy, baelin, stillborn 4/17/04 at 41.5wks for reasons still unknown

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aw thanks, that's so kind of you!

yeah i'm real excited about this chat! i've got quite a few neat things coming together or mommychats...really exciting! make sure to join the egroup so you don't miss out on any changes...that's where i send out all the announcements.

tina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.