Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>We moved to a new home in the Severna Park area back in April. Between my work schedule and shyness, DS and I haven't made any friends. With the weather getting cold and outdoor play slowing down, I'd love to try and find or start a playgroup so DS can have some friends and I can talk to other moms. I've tried joining some online mom groups but the schedules don't usually work for me and I don't have tons of time to be hanging out online trying to get to know people. Often the parenting style isn't quite a match for us either. So I'd love to find something that will work for us, even if it means starting my own.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm pretty booked with work until after the New Year but after that, I'm usually free on Tuesdays/Thursdays. DS is two, very active, but does have a speech delay. I'm willing to host (as long as others are willing to overlook my social awkwardness/ineptitude). Any interest?</p>

·
Registered
155 Posts
<p>Hi there!  I'm a co-leader in an AP moms group in Annapolis- not sure if you're already a member or not.  We do have some outings on Tuesdays and Thursdays but the wintertime is hard because so many people come down with viruses.  We also meet at the library in Annapolis twice a month.  You can send an email to [email protected] if you're interested!</p>

·
Registered
648 Posts
<p>Hi, I'm in Glen Burnie near Marley Station Mall and have a 21 month old DS and a 3 month old DD. I used to be a single WOHM so I totally get you on being busy and having a hard time with playdates. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to meet up sometime :)</p>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! Our schedules have gotten kind of hectic but maybe I can get something figured out in the next month or so.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts