Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Playstation One and Two Games that work on PS2's We don't have time to play them all anymore and we are hurting for money (hours got cut at work... AGAIN) and we're trying to ensure we have enough money for rent. I am going to have to ask that you pay actual shipping and insurance (if you want it) so please include your zip code.

Star Trek Invasion: rated E for everyone, one or two player game. Comes in original case with booklet. Asking $5.00 + shipping **SOLD**

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22: rated T for teen, one or two player game. In original case but no booklet. Asking $3.00 + shipping

Breath of Fire 3: rated T for teen, one player role playing game. In original case with Booklet. Asking $4.00 + shipping

Xenogears: rated T for teen, 2 disc game, one player, In original case with booklet. Asking $6.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy Tactics: rated T for teen, one player. In original case with booklet. Asking $5.00 + shipping **SOLD**

Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi: rated T for teen, one or two players. In original case with booklet. Asking $4.00 + shipping

Tomb Raider the Last Revelation: rated T for teen, one player. In original case with booklet. Asking $4.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy Anthology: (has both FF V and FF VI) rated T for teen, 2 disc game, one or two players for both, In original case with booklet. Asking $6.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy IX: rated T for teen, 4 disc game, one player, in original case with booklets. Asking $8.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy VIII: rated T for Teen, 4 disc game, one player, in original case with booklets. Asking $8.00 + shipping

Final Fantasy X (FOR PS2): rated T for teen, one player, in original case with booklets. Asking $5.00 + shipping

Dark Cloud (FOR PS2): rated T for teen, one player, in original case with booklets. Asking $5.00 + shipping

I accept Funded paypal (no credit cards) and timely money orders. I would prefer Paypal though.

Please help a mama out to make sure rent gets paid!!!!!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
My son would like this:

Final Fantasy Tactics: rated T for teen, one player. In original case with booklet. Asking $5.00 + shipping

zip code is 95684

let me know the total and your paypal addy and we'll send it over

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please make an offer, we're very short on rent for the end of this month.... VERY SHORT!
:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.