Mothering Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Think I'm going to wait till I make it through the first trimester, also as we're not telling anyone yet, not sure if they can see which groups I belong to and don't want to take a chance.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Just requested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Think I'm going to wait till I make it through the first trimester, also as we're not telling anyone yet, not sure if they can see which groups I belong to and don't want to take a chance.
I want to join as well but I'm worried others will be able to see before we go public. Is that how it works for closed groups vs. secret groups?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just requested! Due date with our 2nd is end of April, but I'm hoping to make it to May 1st to continue a trend of family members born on the first of the month! FB name is my husband and I, "JoelandLorie Waters". Looking forward to connecting with some like-minded mamas!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yay!! The group is growing :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I wonder if you could make the group secret so that those of us who don't want to announce yet could join? After having a 2nd trimester loss, I may just post baby photos on FB after the baby is born! :)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I would but I'm one of those weird people that don't FB, lol! Is it going to be more active there than here?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I want to join, but probably won't unless it is made secret. This was an unplanned pregnancy and I might not officially announce it until Christmas! :hide

·
Registered
1 Posts
If this is a secret group, it doesn't come up when I search it so how can I join? LOVED the group I was in for my wedding month so I think this would be fun too :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts