Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so in love with this soaker but I can not pull $ out of checking or DH will kill me. I used $88 for Mosaic moon a couple of weeks ago and caused us to bounce a check.
I am waiting on a transaction with a mama so that I have enough in PP to get this. Right now I only have $11. I need $27.50 for this. Please Please Please I am begging you NOT to buy this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...310702613&rd=1

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I can't tell dh that or he would laugh at me for planning before I even win but I already had planned to Fairy everyone on the list. I am also buying a new house for my sister and paying off my mom's house. I figure $ can't help me lose weight but I will hire a personal chef to cook great meals and then I'll lose weight. I have LOTS of things planned.
:

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
I have lots planned too but how crazy is it that I'm already mentally planning my awesome stash in my head. Just think of the possibilities!

Oh and of course I would pay off my families debts and give to charity but just think of the stash! :LOL

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually we have an incredible mama here who is loaning me PP so that I can get it! She just did a BIN so you can't have it!!
My other transcation is going through but will take a few days to clear so this wonderful mama offered to help me out. Can I just say that the mamas here are the absolute BEST!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.