Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I'm guessing CD16. FF is probably just waiting for one more day of a sustained temp increase to give you crosshairs. But that is quite a chart, I've never seen a dip like that before. Are you temping at the same time every morning? Were you on any medications that may have effected your temp?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Oh, this is a tough one. What happens if you omit the 96.1 temp? Then it looks like you O'd on the 16th-ish. I'd be interested to see what the temperatures do for the next few days. Is it truely an upwards trend? Today is the first temp above the earlier ones. I'd keep trying for a few more days just to be safe. Is this your first chart in a while?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm temping at the same time every morning, no meds. The big drop doesn't seem like it could be accurate, but i have no idea what could have caused that reading.

This is my first chart ever LOL

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I would guess you O'd on cd 16, and If it were my chart I'd probably cautiously discard that cd 11 temp. One day's temp is nothing, it's the pattern you want to see.

if you are ttc I'd keep GIO until you have a clear & sustained rise. And cross-check with your other fertility signs (CM, CP, etc).

Good Luck !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.