Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So 3 months ago me and my boyfriend had protected sex but the condom broke but before coming my boyfriend pulled out and came 100% outside.scared of precum i took in the first hour emergency pill.after that i had spotting breast pain and then my period came these were all writen as side effects of the pill after that the second month my period came late again i am too young to go to the doctors and my ovaries are getting bigger i think i have ovarries cist please help me

·
Registered
436 Posts
You aren't pregnant.

The morning after pill is a huge hit of hormones, that's how it manages to give you a period ASAP, so things will be unsettled for a bit after that.

I have no real idea about the ovaries, but check with Planned Parenthood or another clinic in your area. Those places are often sliding scale and you might be able to pay very little. But start that process NOW since there also tend to be lines and forms that take a while to get processed.

Wait, you're "too young to go to the doctor"?? Do you mean you're a minor and don't have control over your own appointments? If you're worried about telling your parents about the sex, it's fine, the ovary thing definitely doesn't have anything to do with sex or not sex, you can get them to make an appointment for you for what you're observing about the ovaries without needing to risk a fight or being kicked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts