Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are covering her whole body. They started out raised, but now seem to be flat. We took her to the DR. the morning it happened (WED.) and she thought it might be chicken pox, as did we. But there have been no little blisters forming. Now it is just a spotted rash covering her whole body. She also has had a cold for several weeks. And before the rash broke out she seemed over tired, falling asleep mid afternoon, which was out of character for her. I hope that helps, and some one can help me identify. I have a picture I can show, but I can not post attachements.<br><br>
Thank you

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
She is not itching, except yesterday in the tub, she said the hot water made her itch. By the way, she is 3.<br><br>
So I wonder about hives, but they do not seem to be like what I know of hives.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She looks like the picture in the link you provided. I put a call in to the Nurse practitioner that she saw, I am going to request that she take blood to determine the cause. Mainly because if it not a typical childhood disease, than I am thinking food allergy rash maybe?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am still thinking maybe Rubella, maybe a allergic reaction to milk products ( like Ice Cream) ...or is it possible to have had an allergic reaction to the Amox. 3 days after she stopped taking it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts