Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Details later. Please, if you are willing, just keep my family in your prayers right now. Please pray that we are held in love and light, particularly over the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
You have given me so much encouragement through our adoption journey
Sending you lots of positive energy

Also, I tried to e-mail you this, but I think it bounced. Now that you have moved to my home state, go apple picking. It won't make you miss your family any less, but it will, in some small way, bond your soul to this place.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for your support and positive thoughts and prayers, especially given that I was unable to let you know exactly what was going on.

Given developments of the last couple of days, I actually am unable to give you a full update at this point. These boards are open to the public, and I have been pretty open on these boards about my life, and I am concerned for safety reasons.

However, I want to let you know that we received good news today and passed a major hurdle in keeping our dfd safe and stable.

It means the world that I can come to you with a request like this and receive such full support.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkingirl71 View Post
Also, I tried to e-mail you this, but I think it bounced. Now that you have moved to my home state, go apple picking. It won't make you miss your family any less, but it will, in some small way, bond your soul to this place.
I am sorry my email bounced.

You are right. I should go apple picking. Thank you. What a sweet suggestion to make.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.