Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids are the new super shoppers and after what I've been through (still going through) I have to spread the word.
I am currently being held cyber captive as my identity was stolen from me due to the fact that I unknowingly through treachery of a bunch of frauds and the fact that I infiltrated their rings to find that at whim if phones are not recoded and privacy restored your children will be watched at all times as will you, anyone with a smart phone , tv, wi-able charger or even home security cameras.
I know this because it's what has happened to me even my garage door opener. I'm attempting to blow the whistle but I'm in a sandbox which means they have complete control of me as well as what I see and who I call and can even mask the numbers of who calls me. They can see and hear everything I do on and off the screen and my phone can turn on by itself. We are all at serious risk as it's a fact that if you have any modern phone with a touch screen (thanks tencent- also the source of the fish pneumonia aka the covid virus) our nation is being taken from under us by an elite group of aristocrats and American sell outs. But being that I have not seen my son in six months from running for my life due to my knowledge and proof of such things that I am reaching out to the last super power left to Americans our love for our kids, and I myself would not make qualms with sexually abusing unbeknownst to them their little princess or princesses. Please heed my words hear my plight spread the word it's time to fight open our eye's it's all right there. If you happen to know someone who can help me I am trapped under 3853078528 and 3853078526 [email protected] and forty others all compromised. They've used me in the billions and there is such treachery and danger about I am putting my life on the table to ensuren the innocence and preservation of our future the children and your own IP and ID.
With love Eric Dimmick Utah father if two boys trying to get safe and have them back

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is Eric Dimmick, Still out of house and home, constantly sabotagged and still missing my kids. thanks for putting me on this server with no one but you psychopaths, at this point i'm only able to contact you via CentraComm so with any luck they will have a way of monitoring my link to see whats happening. I do hope so as I have asked several contacts of said establishment for assistance to no avail. I fear there may be some other group who has taken the guise of centracomm as there is surely damning information on here that will only lead to the service and affiliates and spread like wildfire like you said in the beginning of this. oh you nameless, formless, absent of any honor or soul monsters. I believe going public with every bit of it so they have a chance to see the monstrosities happening to me will be the only way to get the attention of certaib individuals so they know their fate is more dire than my owm as by all means it looks like they're responsible. just as it looks like im allegedly responsible for quite a bit by now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts