Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, the insides of them. :LOL

I am having a hard time picturing what all the diff options look like (specifically, I'm talking about the ones from FBB) so I need some visuals!

I'm trying to figure out what inner choice will be best for my super soaking baby boy (who pees right through the one FM *PUL* AIO we have).

TIA!

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
I wish I had a digital camera so I could show you pics of the insides of my VBs.
I'll bump your thread for you, though.

My birdseye and sherpa VBs are both especially absorbent.

·
Registered
365 Posts
don't have a photo either. there won't be a difference though in absorbancy whether you get an internal soaker or quick dry soaker. it's the same number of layers of material in either case. birdseye is trimmest. one of my girls went all night in a birdseye internal soaker VB last week (I was experimenting) though I did use the extra booster that all VBs come with, and which I never use in the day. that birdseye is surprisingly absorbant.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
inside

this has a natural birdseye inner, with a sewn-in quick dry soaker that's topped with suedecloth (the poop just rolls right off) and then the extra doubler...

hth! it's also fs if you're interested or want to trade your fm that's not working :LOL

·
Registered
276 Posts
Here's mine The left one is an AIO with birdseye inner and booster; the right one is a flannel fitted with birdseye inner and matching birdseye prefold (love this one for night-time); infact ds is wearing it now and with the aplix, is such a quick change on a tired toddler at night and just slip on wool shorts. It also has a matching booster too. Would really love to get more flannel ones. I got this set from another mama and think it was won from an auction, so don't think ones with prefolds are normally done. But it works great on my super-soaker!

ETA: they were both made by http://www.snuggleyou.com/ and beautifully done; think she is open for customs now too.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
Last time I checked she still didn't have a snap press.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.