Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am PP and have had very short LP's 5-6 days. FF puts me at O on day 20. but I really feel it was earlier than that this time. I lost a lot of data, because I was putting it in Hormornal Forecaster and then decided not to buy it when my trial was up. Anyways, we BD on day 24 and I know my chances are low, but I am freaking out, the way I saw it at the time was I had been drying up 4+ days, and I have short LP's that couldn't sustain a pregnancy anyways. My temp is still high and here I am on 28 with no signs of starting, my longest so far has been 27 but I realize my body is getting back to normal. I'm still freaking out though.
Oh, my chart link is in my sig.

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
you were most likely safe when you DTD on cd 24, but there is a chance you ovulated sooner than you think. Do you remember what your pre-o high temp was? It looks like ovulation might have happened on cd 17.. Your LP might just be getting longer on its own. I'd try not to worry about it until your temp has been up for over 16 days (haha easier said than done,r gith? I'd probably poas after 10 days)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
After having DS, my cycles started out that way too (AF returned when he was 15.5 months)...regular length, but O'ing later and having a short luteal phase (started at 6-7 days). It gradually lengthened till it was about 14 days luteal phase, then I got pg again right when he turned two.
Still no AF this time around and DD is 14 months. Is it possible that your luteal phase is just starting to get back to normal (lengthening) again? I also would wait a couple more days before poas to make sure. Good luck to you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts