Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lost weight, and hoping that by the time I am pregnant again, these wont fit me anymore. So for that extra motivation...I'm offering them for sale.

Due Maternity 3X nursing shirt from JCPenny. Light blue, short sleeved with small blue flowers all over. Horizontal flap that buttons on each side, with 2 slits underneath. Slight pilling, but no stains or tears that I can see. Still in great condition. $9

Motherhood brand nursing shirt 3X, white. 100% cotton - very thick, with 2 verticle slits on the sides, and one open slit in the middle underneath. 2 pea sized stains on the front. Could probably be bleached out by someone with more talent than me.
$5

Due Maternity Demin Shirt 3X, long sleeved. I lived in this shirt when I was pregnant. Super comfy! Still in excellent condition. $15

I'm offering the following as a set, since they go well together. But you can get them separately, if you want:

2X Burgundy colored Duo Maternity knit/stretchy skirt, about knee length. Great condition. 3X Duo Maternity long sleeved mock turtle neck 100% cotton shirt. Off white with tiny roses that match the skirt. Super big and comfy. No stains or tears. $15

All come from a smoke free house and prices do not include shipping. I will ship the cheapest way I can. I prefer paypal.

(I know I have more, so I will edit when I find it all...)

PM or email me at [email protected]. Pictures available upon request.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts