Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a size 20 wedding dress that I wore last november when I was 7 months pregnant, so the belly area is let out quite a bit. I am 5'7" and weighed about 180lbs when I wore this dress.<br><br>
It has not been cleaned so there is some dirt around the bottom.<br>
I don't have great photos of it right now but here is link to two photos of me in it. One to show the buttons down the back, and one full length.<br><a href="http://photos.yahoo.com/sweenl44" target="_blank">here in clothing album</a><br><br>
The dress is floor length with a zippered back with buttons on the zippered area( they are just for looks, they don't button)<br>
There is embriodery aound the neckline and sleeves. It doesn't have a long train and it has hooks to put up the back in a bustle.<br><br>
It is very simple but elegant. It was originally $850. I will sell it for $100plus shipping with insurance and delivery conf.<br><br>
I just want it out of my moms closet and on to someone who could use it. I don't want to pay to clean it when I'm never going to wear it again anyway.<br><br>
If you are truly interested and want more detailed photos let me know. Thanks, Corrie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts