Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my dd is only 3 months old(and i was on bc when she was conceived so im not even bothering to take anything now...)and i think im pregnant again!!! have been getting carsick, nose bleeds and discharge just like i did when i was first pregnant...so i took a test last week and it was negative...i took the other one in the pack this morning after dropping dh off at work at 5:30a...and i fell back asleep before looking at it i looked at it when i woke up and there is a faint line(looks just like my tests did with dd...)but could it be evaporation line??id love another baby(and more diapers ) but i dont want to tell dh if im not bc he would get excited over nothing...and the tests are kindof expensive(am i messed up...ill spend 30$ on a BP but dont like spending 5$ on a pregnancy test..... )any opinions????????????????

·
Registered
295 Posts
accucheck isnt know for evap lines, and your correct evap lines usually look gray without a color

Id go splurge on a first response early results tests and STARE at that sucker till the time was up...then chuck it and pretend it didnt exist

I personally bought 6 tests (yes 6) for this pregnancy because the first 5 were so hard for me to believe *heh*

incidentally, the first 2 were accuchecks starting @ 7 dpo . with the first test having the hold it sideways and ask four people if there was a line there line

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
pregnancy tests can be expensive. if you have a dollar tree near you, their tests work well! (i used one to know for this pregnancy, and there was a thread on here a little while ago about inexpensive pregnancy tests.)
you've got time to head out to the dollar store tonight... or you could be there at the crack of dawn friday! (haha, the dollar store is probably opening early like everyone else!)
good luck!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im actually about to head out of state to my grandparents....and since they dont know dh and i did the courthouse thing-and would be really mad-i dont want to talk about it in front of them...ill just wait til monday and find out then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts