Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have had these diaper about 4 months and the velcro on the shells have curled even though i air dry them and to boot they are getting to small to cover DD's bum! they are suppose to last until shes 35lbs! shes only 16 WTF!!<br><br>
so what can i do about this? can i get my money back? any GOOD shells i can get for a big bummed heavy wetter that is OS and non velcro?

·
Registered
843 Posts
I had mine converted to snaps. That really helped a lot because I hated dealing with the velcro. I also fastened it to the main part of the the diaper and washed it that way.<br><br>
If you go the the natural baby company page there is an option for converting to snaps.<br><br>
However, don't know how long they last. I ended up switching to Flip Stay Dry because my son hates feeling even a little wet. They seem to work really well, I love FLIP, it's just a pain to sometimes get on a wiggly baby. Otherwise, they work well!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty

·
Registered
559 Posts
Wow, I've used my gro-baby for almost 5 months, and the velcro still looks great. They still fit my 17 pound baby wonderfully! If you're having problems though, I'd convert to snaps.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would contact Natural Baby Company and have them work with you on this. The applix should be viable at this stage. You have not had them that long.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I think contacting the company is a good idea, but I also just want to recommend Flip covers. I'm really happy with the fit on my (chunky) baby and I like the snaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts