Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Argh! I have been vomiting or nauseous all day and feel very light headed, which is really frustrating because, while I have been making alot of changes to my lifestyle and diet lately, they are all supposed to be _good_ for me. I just wanted to know if anyone else had a bad reaction to any of the natural treatments for fertility.
I have been drinking 3-4 cups of decaf green tea a day, 1-2 raw carrots, and taking prenatal vitamins (wild oats generic). (Also eating lots of fresh veggies, walking, blah blah blah...) It's weird because I am on the brink of ovulation but this ovulationy time has been so much more intense than normal which I had chalked up to better health and more vitamins equaling more intense hormonal reactions. For example, I had eggwhite tinged with blood this month which I've never gotten before in addition to eggwhite without end, heavy duty cramps, breasts of pain. I figured that I was getting a good reaction to everything and this is what is supposed to happen. But vomiting? It happened right after the green tea and prenatal this morning, and I think it's one of those two that's making me sick. Has this happened to any one else? Even if it hasn't, do you have any advice for me? Thanks in advance.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I didn't... I'm thinking that may be what did it. I looked up the prenatals online and they said some people get vomiting and also, umm, black stools
:, which is another symptom I've been having. I'm glad I can just take it with food, otherwise I would feel pretty bummed out about having invested money into vomit pills. Thanks for taking a few minutes to respond, you made my day 50x better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.