Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been vegetarian for the past four years,and i recently(within the past 2 weeks or so) began eating natural and organic meats. in this time period i've noticed that my sons poop has changed. hes all breastfeed and before,when i wasnt eating meat,his poop was runnier. and just recently its become thicker,with little "chunks" or whatever [sorry!
] and it smells different. last week the whole family caught a stomach bug,he was vomiting and had diarhea,but he seems like he's way over that. so im wondering,is the poop change from the change of my eating habbits? or could he not be over being sick? i'm leaning more towards the fact that my eating has changed,because he's not vomiting anymore/acting like he feels bad. what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Maybe stop eating meat for a week and see if it goes back to the previous consistency. That should give you your answer, I'd think.
Might take a couple of days though, but I'd imagine a week would do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.