Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since about acouple wks old (he's now 7 months old), I've notice a popping sound and feel in my babies left hip, knee and ankle. It's always in that same leg. Does anyone know why this could be happening, or if you had the same thing with your baby and it went away on it's own. Any experience?

We don't have any insurance and are behind in our bills, so I haven't jumped in the car to head to the chiro. bc I don't trust that he'd be honest w/ me. I KNOW he would make me keep coming in a few times a wk and I can't afford that. Pls let me know if you truely believe I should see a chiro. thanks.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
To be honest, I would go see a pediatrician: it could be hip dysplasia, or something like that. I'm not one to run to a doctor (dd has never been, in fact), but in this case I think you should go.

Alternately, you could go to the chiro, who should also be able to diagnose something like dysplasia. Where in NC are you? I know an amazing pediatric chiro in Raleigh, whom I can't recommend highly enough. She's amazing, and I trust her completely.
www.keystonechiropracticnc.com

As for insurance, I assume you know about this:
http://www.nchealthystart.org/public...alth/index.htm

hth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.