Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mamas...hope this is not too weird to post here. It's from a reputable casting agency in PDX. I was going to blow it off until I saw that someone could make $600 in one day, so I thought I'd pass it along. Would be awesome if one of our mamas got the job.<br><br><b>PROVIDENCE COMMERCIAL<br>
OPEN CASTING CALL<br>
LOOKING FOR BABIES</b><br><br>
EXTRAS ONLY and DANNY STOLTZ CASTING are currently casting <b><span style="text-decoration:underline;">BABIES 1-2 years old</span></b> that are either Asian, Hawaiian, pan-ethnic OR have <b>dark skin tone!</b> *Not casting white/Caucasian or African American<br><br><b>TALENT RATE: <span style="text-decoration:underline;">$600 FOR THE DAY</span><br>
SHOOT DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 15TH<br>
*Babies should be available on July 10th/ 11th for a “callback” if required.<br><br><b><span style="text-decoration:underline;">APPLY ONLINE NOW @ <a href="http://www.extrasonly.com/" target="_blank">www.extrasonly.com</a></span></b><br>
(There are no fees to submit, enter promo code: PROVIDENCE on the sign up page)<br><br>
AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR INFO ONLINE, <b>IF WE ARE INTERESTED</b> WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COME TO THE CASTING CALL ON TUESDAY. IF YOU CAN’T APPLY ONLINE, YOU CAN COME TO THE OPEN CASTING CALL. PLEASE CALL 503.299.4776 TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.<br><br><b><span style="text-decoration:underline;">OPEN CASTING CALL</span></b><br>
TUESDAY JULY 1st: 1pm – 3pm<br>
635 NW 16th Ave., Ste. A | Portland<br>
(Between Irving & Hoyt in NW Pearl)<br><br>
Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts