Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have noticed that after the big O (when I can feel my uterus the best cause its hard) its way off to one side. to the point that its up to my belly button but you cant feel it on the left, only on the right.

Bizzarre? Wheres it supposed to be?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
From your siggy, I'm guessing that you're still in early preg. Eventually, your uterus will settle in a forward center position. If it started off in another position, it can take a while to get into its new position. Before ds #1, my uterus was tilted very very far back. As my preg progressed, it came around on the right side. They say that it's usually forward center by 10-12 wks. For me, it took 16.5 weeks. No worries! It will get there eventually!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, Im 17 weeks and its still way off to the right, nothing but belly mush on the left, and this hard tube on the right from my bellybutton down I feel defective. I cant find info about this.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Mine seems to be off the the right as well. I'm 12 weeks.

DH was poking around a couple of weeks ago and said he felt something on the right, I didn't lol But at my appt. yesterday the MW also said it was off to the right and that's where we finally heard the heartbeat.

Anyway, I have no idea about this, but you're not alone

·
Registered
81 Posts
I posted that same question a couple of months ago
Mine was way off to the right too!!! I am now about 25-26 weeks and it has evened out a bit. Still a little lopsided but a lot more even... I would say you are totally normal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.