Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ds who is almost 8mo has had these little oblong like rings come up all over him since he was like 3mo. They were mostly in his head at first. I thought maybe ring worm but the hair never fell out. The edges would get really crusty like and peel off. He has these spots behind his knees that r really read and I am pretty sure they itch. The edges of these also get really ruff and peel off and it feels a bit sticky to the touch. I am thinking maybe a allergy? He is almost totally bfed we just started sampling food the last month but only a few times a week and nothing with dairy in it. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do look a bit like that but none of them meet and make a complete circle or oval and some of them are just lines. I asked my mom about maybe ring worm but she said that with that if in the head the hair will fall out in the middle ds's never did that. Does ring worm go away on its own? cause his comes up then goes away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.