Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is currently 2:00 am and I cannot sleep because I am having to pee every 15 minutes. In between urinating my bladder is hurting and I feel like I need to pee immediately. I have interstitial cystitis but I have been on medication for 11 years for that so that shouldn't be the problem. I don't have a fever or any back pain so I don't think its a kidney infection (I have had 5). I thought with a bladder infection though you peed but only a bit came out. I am peeing every 15 minutes and there is quite a bit. I didn't drink any more than normal today. I don't have a doctor so if I need to go in I will have to get in line at the walk in clinic by 8:30 am. Oh joy. I can't let it go without antibiotics if it is a bladder infection because of possible complications with my interstitial cystitis.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I have Interstitial Cystitis too and your night sounds like what I experience on a VERY regular basis. My bladder hurts all the time. It sucks. It sounds like a REALLY bad flare.<br><br>
The chiropractor helps me some when it gets that bad.<br><br>
No meds have ever worked for me, do you mind me asking what meds you are on?<br><br>
If it doesn't sting when you pee I would assume it's not a UTI, but if it doesn't feel better in a few days I would go to the Doc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts