Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!<br><br>
Just got off the phone with a producer for a national news show that wants to do a story on wet nursing and cross nursing. I know there are some moms on here that have cross nursed, even if just once or twice.<br><br>
If you'd be willing to speak her (maybe appear on the show, not sure) then please drop me an email. The show is supposed to air Thursday, so she's on a tight timeline.<br><br>
You can email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> and I'll get you in touch with her.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I have nursed another baby once, when I babysat, without the mother's permission (I did, however, have the mother's sister's permission, as she does the majority of the parenting anyway). She had just had her 4 month vaccinations and nothing else would get her to stop crying. I don't know if I'd qualify, per se.<br><br>
I think that in the breastfeeding forum itself, there was recently a poll about nursing someone else's baby, if anyone had done it? Have you posted this over there?<br><br>
Where are you? I probably wouldn't be able to be ON the show, even if I did "qualify"... but I'd be more than happy to answer questions via email/phone!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
My mom put my DS#1 to the breast (he was maybe 6-7months) when we were at the beach about 7or 8 yrs ago...I personally haven't ever done so though. Would if asked, but haven't at this point.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!<br><br>
It was a busy afternoon yesterday, but I think we've come up with some great names and contacts for them. I really appreciate everyone that responded and that did so quickly.<br><br>
I guess now we cross our fingers and see how it goes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts