Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my ds was born late July 2006-and I exclusivley breastfeed on demand.....but I think I'm pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm so scared my milk supply is going to decrease and I know Arlo really needs me and my milk right now.

Can spotting occur while breastfeeding and I may not be pregnant? Although I am nauseous, and peeing like crazy.

This would put my due date one day exactly one year and one day after Arlos birth. YIKES!!!

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Ashley have you tested yet? I am curious if you are or not.

In doing an internet search, it would appear that it is pretty normal to spot while you are breastfeeding. Or at least a ton of mom's did and they weren't pregnant. So, yeah.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think I am anymore, I no longer feel nauseous at all, I think I have a gluten intolerance, and am going to cut that from my diet for awhile and see if that helps. I'm not going to get a test, but I'm glad I had a little scare because I've been really wanting another babe, and now I feel like I DEFINITLY want to wait. At least a year, knowing me that means a year exactly!

I was meaning to delete this thread, but since no one replied I figured why bother?

I love that you're the only person that responded! And you think you're unpopular!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts