Mothering Forum banner
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
PLEASE HELP MY SON SOONIts done yesterday and now there is yellow discahrge and pain

I wish, I wish, I would have came here earlier. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

We trusted urologist but the urologist did it, yanked it on Friday. And now he is in pain with yellow discharge at the tip...is that normal? He has pain too though he can urinate. But on Friday we thought it will go away after couple of days as it has been forcibly pulled back and it's sore. But the pain increased yesterday and yellow discharge. It is not dark yellow, it is mixed with thick white smegma. What should I do? If I go to urgent case, I am so scared after reading here, how doctors don't know and might harm him more. PLEASE hELP SOON. Please give me a number where I can call to be sure.

He is 14 and his skin was attached only at one point behind the opening so didn't have any problems but my husband wanted it to open. So it was by consent and can't blame the doctor. But doctor should have told us not to do and it might cause pain and infection.

Now what can I do PLEASE HELP. His stomach is very weak and prone to vomiting which when once stars doesn't stop. So I am very SCARED to give him unnecessary medicines. I wish someone can help me soon.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Tell your son to take a good long soak in a bath of plain water with half a cup of baking soda to half a bath. After the bath he can gently apply some organic coconut oil. If it hurts him to pee he can pee into a jar of warm water if that doesn't ick him out.

Being retracted can cause infection because the skin tears and gives bacteria an entryway. Coconut oil does have some antibacterial properties. If his penis swells if he feels unwell or gets a temp it could be an infection. About the yellow, if it smells really bad its pus, if it smells more like unwashed genitals it's smegma. Smegma is fine pus is not. If it's an infection he needs to get a swab done and antibiotics. Do not allow them to retract him.

I hope this helps him.

Just adding, that retraction can take up to 18 years of age and isn't really his fathers affair. It only retracts for sex anyway. If need be some steroid cream and gentle stretching can be done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, thank you so much for the information. But I have a question. My 4 year olds penis is very swollen from top to bottom. I am pretty sure it's because he wore brand new underwear that has not been washed yet. I normally never put a new item on him without washing it first but was pressed for time..... anyhow it doesn't hurt so far but he is touching it more tonight. It's day 2 now. So I figured it's more of an irritation. What do you think? Also would it be safe to put coconut oil on it? Thank you in advance

141 - 143 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.