Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I've asked around a little and realized this might be a good place to ask. Years ago I had a friend who attended Waldorf school and whose mother was a Waldorf teacher. This family is who first taught me about natural family living and Waldorf education. One year my friend's mother did an Advent Spiral (or Winter Garden) ceremony at our church. It was beautiful...a spiral lined with evergreen branches, candle light, and soft music. It was truly beautiful and I have fond memories of that night. There was a song we sang that I believe she picked up in her years as a Waldorf teacher. It went this way..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Quiet, Quiet</p>
<p>Make not any noise</p>
<p>Listen, Listen</p>
<p>To the holy voice</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm not sure of the next line but it was along the lines of "Wonder is now coming near" and then maybe "Jesus Christ will soon be here".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would really like to find this song so I can sing it to my first child who will be born in the summer of 2011.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Writing this out, I feel like I may have asked this before. I apologize if I have. My memory has been just awful lately.</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts