Mothering Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was once at McDonald's waiting for food, went to pee, & as a kid as coming out of the stall, he happened to see my foreskin. His face lit up like a Christmas tree! He couldn't take his eyes off it for some reason. I always wondered if I was the first intact guy he saw or was happy he wasn't the only one? After I was done, I got food & ate. Very odd experience to me.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I was once at McDonald's waiting for food, went to pee, & as a kid as coming out of the stall, he happened to see my foreskin. His face lit up like a Christmas tree! He couldn't take his eyes off it for some reason. I always wondered if I was the first intact guy he saw or was happy he wasn't the only one?
Either way, I would count it as a positive experience ! My guess is that you reinforced his intact status.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Two boys uncircumcised in the midwest here. Rates are still higher than they should be, but they were never teased. As a matter of fact they have 10 or so very close friends. My boys and three others were not circumcised. That is 50/50. I have spoken to them about this as they started to hit puberty. They are super glad we did not have the most sensitive part messed with. They thanked us.

Today boys don't get fully naked in front of each other. No schools around here do. When they do have to shower for sports they are setup with privacy in mind. The locker room issue died years ago.

Same for having to look like Dad. My boys have not ever seen their Dad naked since they were very little. Even then there was no concept of more or less skin. It was all about size difference and hair.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.