Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2 yr old and 9 mo. old are both cloth diapered and 4 weeks ago when I was opening up their insert AIOs and dumping the solids into the toilet,

a day-old poopy diaper had pinworms crawling all in it (yuck!) so,

they (and myself and DH) went on one dose of Reese's pyrantel pamoate, and then another dose 2 weeks later.

I think the worms are all gone now. I have bleached and washed the diapers, bagged them up, and used disposables for the 4 week period. Now, that the treatment is over, is it OK to go ahead and start using the cloth diapers again? I'm so nervous about re-infection.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 2 yr old and 9 mo. old are both cloth diapered and 4 weeks ago when I was opening up their insert AIOs and dumping the solids into the toilet,

a day-old poopy diaper had pinworms crawling all in it (yuck!) so,

they (and myself and DH) went on one dose of Reese's pyrantel pamoate, and then another dose 2 weeks later.

I think the worms are all gone now. I have bleached and washed the diapers, bagged them up, and used disposables for the 4 week period. Now, that the treatment is over, is it OK to go ahead and start using the cloth diapers again? I'm so nervous about re-infection of niclosamide capsules for sale.
thanks for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts