Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just saw this group and wanted to share my experience with postpartum hair loss, cause it contributed to the depression.
My new baby girl is 6 months old, and I had the worst postpartum hair loss ever. My hair is already fine and thin so it didn't help at all. I know it is suppose to happen, but it really bothered me. I tried Nixon and other stuff, but nothing seemed to work. I went to a dermatologist who also recently had a baby and she recommended a new line out there that worked for her. She didn't sell it, but her friend did so I checked it out. The product is called Monat. I did tons of research and it got really great reviews. It is also all organic, no parabens, no sulfates, not tested on animals and fully FDA approved. I loved that it was all natural and decided to give it a try. I try shampoos anyway, so I figured worst case scenario it doesn't work. But to my surprise after 2 months of using it my hair stopped shedding, is healthier and stronger, even my colorist noticed and asked what I did. I'm not here to sell anything, just wanted to recommend to you ladies to maybe look into it. It really seems to work for a lot of people, and has no harsh chemicals at all which is great. i even recently tried there jr line for my 6 year old daughter and the products are really nice on her hair as well. Ill attached the website I ordered it through if you want to check out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.