Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting some for new baby. I was wondering what you though of Poochies from this WAHM. Especially for a NB. Also how is HER work on anything else she makes? Do you like poochies in general? TY.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Poochies, and all of Deanna's diapers for that matter, are very, very well made. She does incredible work. I don't have a ton of experience with Poochies, but a lot of my friends do and they love them. I just got one of Deanna's other diapers, a Lucky fitted, and I am beyond impressed with how well it is made and how beautiful it is.

Plus, Deanna is very sweet wonderful to work with. You will not be disappointed with her or her work.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
i haven't used poochies from her, but i have 2 Poochies covers that I LOVE! I use them when I go out with fitteds or prefolds. They have super cute prints outside and PUL inside. I have never had a leak with those covers, they have side snapping so you can get really good fit. i dont think you'll be disappointed if you try them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used NB Poochies and HoneyBoy fitteds from Deanna. I also used Poochies wool and fleece covers from her. Her work is the best and she goes way above and beyond with her customer service. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have any poochies from Deanna, but I do have some Eco Hook & loops and Also a Ecobaby Fitted and these items are great. I had problems (because I am new at cd, not b/c of product) and I posted and she was very helpful and even went as far to take a few pictures to help me and a few others with a question. I highly recommend anything she is selling.

·
Registered
84 Posts
We bought ten fleece fitted diapers from Deanna over 18 monhts ago - they have been used non-stop with first my eldest, and now my 'baby'. They have held up to constant wear wonderfully - they don't look worn at all. They are great quality, and awesome value!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have used quick dry fleece outer diapers and Poochies made by Deanna and am not disappointed. I bought them used and they're still in great condition. I am one who thinks the Poochies are a bit poochie but the absorption they provide and the workmanship far outweigh the poochieness. These diapers seem to fit on all babies fairly well.

Didn't use any for newborns, but I imagine they are great as well. I have been wanting to try a Lucky diaper, Deanna's own design, but haven't had he chance yet. From what I've read and what Deanna herself has told me, they are a trimmer fit, which I love, and work really well.

Deanna has answered several questions of mine lately so she has lots of patience as well. :)

Enjoy!

simra

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.