Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone care to do some predictions with me? Could be a sticky and we could edit after the births of our sweet babes.

Gender: I originally thought boy, but now I'm thinking girl. All 4 gender charts said girl and the Old Wive tales test said girl, too. Sweet, sweet girl!

Weight: Maybe 8 pounds 2 oz. 8 pounds 8 oz

Height: 20 inches 22

Date: I'm due February 25, but I have been two and three weeks late with my other two, so I'll say March 10. March 1

Where: My bedroom...unassisted....My bedroom....not unassisted...I got a bit twitchy about the birth, and our awesome friend/midwife came over an hour before she was born. I really was glad she was there.

Other: I think being born in the caul would be cool. I felt so much pressure, I popped my water...otherwise she might have been.

10-08-06: I just came to change my prediction from boy to girl because I'm pretty sure we'll have a girl, and I realized I already predicted girl....funny! I kept dreaming in pink!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

Weight: 9 lbs 7 ozs

Length: 20 1/2 inches

Date: I am due Feb 22 according to the US I had yesterday. But I think the beginning of Feb around the 9th.

Where: In my bedroom...with my dh catching and my mw in attendance. I would like for my 9 yr old (she will be 10 at the time) to cut the cord, but I think my dh likes that honor so we will see.

Other: NO shoulder dystocia this time around.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Gender - I think I am having a boy. DH thinks I am having a boy. Obviously, I have no idea, but hey a 50% chance of getting it right. I would really love a girl, but I am pretty sure it will be a boy, which will of course be great too.

Weight: 7-8 lbs

Length: ??? no clue

Date: I am due Feb 18 according to my EDD. I am going to guess Feb 10.

Where: In my bedroom...or living room, or somewhere in my house. DH, my Midwives, maybe my mom is attendence.

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
Gender: I'm feeling boy, but I'm usually wrong (I thought dd was a boy and I though my SIL was having a boy, but she's having a girl at the end of October, lol)
Weight: 7lbs 10oz
Length: 23 inches
Date: February 28, 2007
Where: the free standing birth center, probably in the tub

·
Registered
510 Posts
Gender-GIrl

When-January 22 early I know but I will have my cerclage out around 36 wks and I may go into labor then or shortly after.

Weight- 5lbs 12oz my mom had all tiny babies
not sure on length

Where- Hospitol located a half hour away.

other- lots of dark hair even some on the shoulders
Idid.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have very strong feelings that I'm having a girl, I even bought a girly outfit this weekend! I would be super shocked if it was a boy!

7 lbs 1 oz

20 inches

Feb 27

Where, I have no idea! Hopefully at home but it's too early to say. Ask me again when I'm 8 months, LOL!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Gender: This pregnancy is so different than dd's so I'm thinking it has to be a boy! Nope, another beautiful girl!

Weight: Maybe 7 pounds 12 oz. Not even close my little chubby bunny was 8lbs 6 oz.

Height: around 20 inches Exactly

Date: I'm due Feb. 20th. I was almost a week early with dd, so I'm thinking this one might come early too. Baby was 2 weeks early!

Where: A hospital or birth center in Vermont. We'll know more when we move. Beautiful hospital birth

Other: Only person in attendance (besides hospital staff) will be my dh. Thank goodness. Other family members did not respect my wishes last time. Moving will have it's advantages. Dh and a wonderful doula!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gender: Well, I am thinking BOY but the charts say GIRL. Who knows? I will be surprosed with either!

Weight: 10 lbs.

Height: 22 inches

Date: I am due 2/7-- but I say Valentine's Day.

Where: Hospital Room, telling the Drs. to back off! :p

Other: laboring at home will be cool! I have hired an awesome doula for that purpose!

·
Registered
12,020 Posts
Gender: All 4 gender charts say girl, so I'll go with girl.
Yep, she's a girl!

Weight: Let's say 9 lbs. 8 oz. since girls are usually smaller than boys, right?
Way smaller. 8 lbs. 4 oz.

Nope, 21 inches.

Date: I'm due February 20, but I went 15 days overdue with the most recent kiddo, so I'm gonna say March...11.
I got a new due date so of course I was way off but I didn't even go close to that far overdue. Only 4 days past. She was born February 9th.

Where: My living room in the birth tub.
Yep!

Other: I think my midwife won't make it and I'll be catching my own baby.
My midwife made it but DP caught the baby.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Gender: All the gender charts that said girl for DD say boy now, so we'll go with that!

Weight: ummm...8lb, 4oz

Date: I'm due Feb 22, but my progesterone injections will be ending at 36 wks, and I may go soon after that. Still, I'm gonna say 2/3/07.

Where: In the hospital making the doctors leave me alone, and laughing at the anesthesiologist who tells me I can't do it without drugs!

Other: I'd love to have my sister there, but that's probably not possible since she's 700 miles away in TN. This time, they will NOT take my baby away from me!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts

weight: 7lbs

date: i say my due date, Feb. 25th but dh says March 2

where: birth center with midwife

other: ummm, lets hope for no tearing this time around!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Gender: possibly boy, originally thought girl but now I think maybe a boy....

Weight: 7 lbs 6 ounces

Height: 19 inches

Date: Due around Feb 20.. I have no idea when the actually date will be, but I hope not too far past the due date.

Where: Our bedroom with hubby & my mom (only 2 ppl that I want at birth, besides the mw) right next to me and our midwife delivering the baby

Other: no tears, easy & quick labor

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Gender: With all the morning sickness I had, I'm gonna say a girl.

Weight: Maybe 7 pounds 5 oz.

Height: 20 inches

Date: My EDD is 2/6, so I'm gonna say January 30th

Where: My bedroom

Other: I'm really hoping my boys will be there to witness the birth of their baby sister.

My oldest son Alex was born in the caul

·
Registered
832 Posts
Gender: I guess girl, but I think my current wishes for a girl could be clouding my judgement

Weight: 7lb

Height: 20 inches

Date: I'm due February 23, I'll go with the baby being born on February 20

Where: Hospital.

Note: My son was 6lb 14oz, 21 inches, and he was born 10 days early

·
Registered
493 Posts
Gender: I'm guessing girl, (which then makes me think it must be a boy...). Ok, girl.

Weight: 8 lbs. 6 oz.

Height: 21 in.

Date: I'm due Feb. 15th. I'll guess Feb. 19th.

Where: Hospital.

Other: I'm guessing it'll be -15 degrees F when labor starts...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Gender: I'm thinking boy, and my co-worker today told me she thought boy as well.

Weight: no clue! I'm tiny, though, so I hope not too big!

Height: 17 in ?

Date: my mw says Feb 12

Where: hospital (no choice, really, so I hope it's a friendly one!)

Other:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts