Mothering Forum banner

Preemie stuff needed...

599 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  sweetirishCT 
#1 ·
Our family unit has a new girl. she is very small at 33 weeks. 4 pounds, 18".

I would love to donate milk for her, does anyone have a pump FFS? single/double, manual/electric.

a SNS to help her moma breastfeed. She has hypoplasia sp? and it's going to be hard.

a couple of NICU outfits would be awesome.

We also need a preemie carseat/carbed. The hospital wants $50 for theirs and she will hopefully only need it for a short time. Money is very tight. She is a single teen mom, this is her second child.

Thanks so much,
Bryanna

#2 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bryannastreasure View Post
Our family unit has a new girl. she is very small at 33 weeks. 4 pounds, 18".

I would love to donate milk for her, does anyone have a pump FFS? single/double, manual/electric.

a SNS to help her moma breastfeed. She has hypoplasia sp? and it's going to be hard.

a couple of NICU outfits would be awesome.

We also need a preemie carseat/carbed. The hospital wants $50 for theirs and she will hopefully only need it for a short time. Money is very tight. She is a single teen mom, this is her second child.

Thanks so much,
Bryanna
I dont have anything to offer, but wanted to say its nice to see you helping her out!

A note on the preemie carseat/carbed. My boys were preemies and came home from the NICU at just shy of 5lbs each. Get an Evenflo infant car seat. I think we paid like $40 each for ours. It was the only car seat that could handle my small babies. The straps were able to go very low and tight. My friend even used one of ours to bring her 7lb baby home in because a Graco was too big and unable to tighten down.

I would send you one of ours (never been in an accident and only used for 9 months off and on since we didnt go anywhere..lol), but I cant get into my storage unit right now til it is paid off.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.