Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am totally feeling the prefold love! Especially since i got some tie dyed off the tp!
DD is a chubba lubba, mostly in the thighs. The bikini twist seemed to be the right choice but whenever i do it, the right side is beautiful & snug like a fitted & she's got all this droop on the left!

so, to all you prefold savvy mamas, is this just not the fold for us, or is the learning curve way bigger than I had expected?
:

Thanks mamas!!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
hmmm I can't see your picture....
But I prefer the angel wing fold too. Its the one fold that I can put together almost completely before trying to snappi it onto dd. She FIGHTS diaper changes... flipping over, crying, squirming around - so its really important to be FAST!

·
Registered
684 Posts
I use the twist. I tuck it under her tush, twist, then pull up to her belly, then, I fold the excess down in the front--not under, then grab one side with the snappy, then pull it over the folded down part, then put the other side of the folded down portion against her hip, then pull over and securely grab the other side with the snappi. It's usually pretty snug on both sides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts