Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had to pull them out yet?

I'm definetly getting close. I went into the attic today to pull out my old pregnancy pants only to find I didn't keep them :/

I loved those pants- got them at a Goodwill, and can't remember the brand.

What is your favorite brand of pregnancy clothes? I may end up buying new this go around- and get online. I really am not up for a trip into the town to go hunting second hand stores.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've been wearing maternity clothes since the week I found out I was pregnant. No lie. But this is number four. I also don't have any clothes left, We didn't think we'd have anymore kids, I'm starting over in the clothes department.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Pulled mine out this week. I can technically still fit my regular jeans but they're uncomfortable and put pressure on my uterus and make me cramp. I think the ones I love are Thyme maternity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Still wearing regular clothes at the moment, but I had lost 20lbs before I got pregnant and was between sizes, lol. I picked up a pair of maternity jeans and two tops from Target, for later on. I HATE spending money on maternity clothes.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I'm.... So torn. My regular jeans fit fine. I'm 5'11" and have a long torso. I feel like my babies have plenty of room to grow up/down before growing out, so I really don't start showing for a long time. That said, I'm feeling quite thick these days. Like I'm ready packing on the pounds in my midsection. At least maternity clothing makes you look pregnant, not just extra fluffy :/

I'll be 13 weeks on Monday. I suppose I should go find my bin of maternity clothes eventually. I have quite the collection by #7...

Reactions: valerievalira

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
It's my 7th pregnancy past 6w, and I'm not telling family or others until 14w... I'm so running out of hiding stuff... my uterus is firmly between my belly button and pubic bone at about the 16w level - man... I really look it too.

I have to buy some new clothes to hide in. Ugh. I still have 5 freaking weeks. I don't know how people won't notice!

(Favorite maternity jeans/pants have always been Old Navy. eBay is great).

Reactions: valerievalira

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What floors me is that I've lost weight so far this pregnancy (about 5 pounds...) but I am definetly getting thicker in the midsection. My pants are sooo tighth. Going to start with the hairband trick today, methinks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm trying to hide it at work as long as possible, but I already tend to wear leggings and dresses/ long shirts, so hopefully that does the trick for while. Feeling pretty bloated right now and Easter dinner doesn't help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts