Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apparently it kicked in the past couple days... I didnt think of it til I had one of those weekly emails mention it and sure enough my wrinkles are gone and I look 5 years younger.

Of course, I still have the breakout on my back that makes me feel 10 years younger!

And the achy muscles that make me feel 30 years older.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedOakMomma View Post
What pregnancy glow giveth, the cold winter taketh away.

My skin feels old, dry, and weathered...I need me some spring!!
I went to go outside and I opened the door and was hit by WARMTH.

such a tease, as there is still 6 inches of snow on the ground from the storm yesterday but the sun was beating on my screen door so hard that it was warm right there. I cant wait to open my house up and go for walks and go to the park while DS is at school.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ugh. I just look like death warmed over. My skin is broken out, I have deep circles under my bloodshot eyes, and I am moving with the speed of a turtle and grace of an elephant. I cannot wait to get my "glow!"

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
If by "glow" you mean huge pimple, bloodshot eyes from no sleep, and dry skin flaking off my forehead, then yep I'm a frickin firefly.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Well...long night last night, and I over-sugared and under-real fooded myself today. So, now that dh is home, I am hiding in our room until the oven timer beeps. I did cook supper, but...blech.

I'm sure *I* look quite lovely.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly1101 View Post
If by "glow" you mean huge pimple, bloodshot eyes from no sleep, and dry skin flaking off my forehead, then yep I'm a frickin firefly.
I think we are wearing the same look right now!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by isfa View Post
Ugh. I just look like death warmed over. My skin is broken out, I have deep circles under my bloodshot eyes, and I am moving with the speed of a turtle and grace of an elephant. I cannot wait to get my "glow!"

What she said. And I have dandruff for the first time in my life. And my usually dry hair is greasy. I want my glow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.