Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just noticed my arms were itchy and the inside of both of my forearms is covered with an ugly red rash! Yikes, weird, anyone else ever had this? I have had a lot weird skin things over the years but never this. I suspect it's pregnancy related. I am afraid it will be all all over me when I wake up, oy! It looks kind of like chicken pox but the bumps are smaller & closer together.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have no idea! I assume you would know it if was poison ivy or something similar?<br>
I hope it clears up for you soon.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yes! I have been itching like crazy on my arms, and I've noticed a few small bumps. Nothing major, but I feel weird scratching all day.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<p>Hi, I never did....the nurse at the midwife's office I spoke with thought it probably was pregnancy-related but it didn't seem like any more of the serious rashes that can happen in pregnancy. She recommend oatmeal baths for the itching, which did help a bit.  I think it faded after about 7-14 days....It has not recurred.  Feel better soon!</p>

·
Registered
48 Posts
<p>Thanks! I'm glad it didn't get any worse for you, that's what i was afraid of.  i saw my midwife yesterday and she didn't think it was pupps either.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts